MapleBeats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleBeats

http://maplebeats.no-ip.info/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex's Gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Alex~

Alex's Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Alex's Gm application   Alex's Gm application EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:54 am

Name: Alex

Time zone: Central Standard Time

Contact information: email: HomeSkillet5050@gmail!com ( i dont check email much though) a better idea is skype:Scat-OxD, or my MSN: AlexG.Gamer@live!com - or just look for me in the server (if I dont respond to one of those its because im probably on vacation. There will be a notice before I go on vacation though. Also, Cell Phone would work but the number will be given uppon GM status.

how often can you be on? Almost alteast once per day, I will inform you prior to if I cannot be online.

How long have you been playing Maplestory? maplestory in general 2006. Private servers: 2008 wich was the start of them at v55. The server, just recently.

Why do you wish to be a GM? I am an active, experianced GM, also I follow the rules of the server strictly so there will be no problems.

How can you help improve the server? I am a very active Game master. I do search for hackers often. I have been been playing a very long time, virtually nothing can get past me.

Do you have any GM Experience? many, many servers. Slimyslimems,AquaStory, and BookStory only have proof for and slimyslime: type in youtube and have this afterwards -> /watch?v=7KH-xIJ3aNg - in the video im Xela (my name backwords lolol)

Other: for the links I used ! insted of . because of the recent fourm join date. not very much else to say but see you in game ^_^

~Alex~
Back to top Go down

Alex's Gm application
Page 1 of 1