MapleBeats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleBeats

http://maplebeats.no-ip.info/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROSIE =3 gm app owo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baschrose

Baschrose

ROSIE =3 gm app owo  Empty
PostSubject: ROSIE =3 gm app owo    ROSIE =3 gm app owo  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Name:Rosie

Time zone:Hawaii (utc-10:00)

Contact information (only skype if you don't have one make one):i have msn not really a fan for skype

how often can you be on?: all be on a lot Cx since i am on break oAo

How long have you been playing Maplestory?
: bin playing it for about since i was little till now which is about 5 years? cant really remember its but very long time XD

Why do you wish to be a GM?
: i wish to be a gm to protect this sever form hackers and stop people. Also have a duty and a respond ability ^^

How can you help improve the server?: i can improve it by making are sever safe and hacker free and will always be on duty. Making sure no one abuses thing that are not ment to be abuse

Do you have any GM Experience? if so Provide information: Yes i doo have gm experience i was a gm for a new private sever which got canceled in a couple of days but when we where in beta i new what to do was on task i was gm trained by Alex from (dchaos) Good Teacher thought me Alot.

Other (about yourself): i love to chat and help out players,i am a very sociable person love to hang out talk to people XD , Love anime,

Additional information may be added if you like: love cats and people sometimes a random person lol oAo hope i can be gm ~(>A<)~
Back to top Go down
Resolve
Game Master
Game Master
Resolve

PostSubject: Re: ROSIE =3 gm app owo    ROSIE =3 gm app owo  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:15 pm

OMAHGAWD. ROSIE<3
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Owner
Owner
Hikari

PostSubject: Re: ROSIE =3 gm app owo    ROSIE =3 gm app owo  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:15 pm

nice gm application c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROSIE =3 gm app owo    ROSIE =3 gm app owo  Empty

Back to top Go down

ROSIE =3 gm app owo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleBeats :: Staff Applications :: GM Application-
Jump to: